18/11/2011

Guess where the flowers ended...

I actually got the flowers walked all the way to her home i heard the voices inside but never ringed the bell... I don't think i could take another no, i just turned back looking for the nearest dumpers and that's where the flowers went. Anyway i gave her something much better than flowers and she broke it don't think flowers she would react different to flowers. I was told to stay away till she misses me... i have been away from her 3weeks and all i think of it's her and i am very affraid that she forgets me for good. I just wish we could still be friends at least... i had so much fun with her. I cry like a baby in that day. Better days will come at least i hope so. I just lover her so much that sometime soon i have to hold on to all my strength and i will go hear NO again. If i stop trying being happy the sadness is all that will remain no matter how much beer i drink the joy of being high on alcohol always ends up when i get to bed, i have cried a river of tears but i dont mind if i have to flood the world for her.
Yes i have one leg taller than the other... just joking. i just realize the wrong anatomy when i end the draws and i raise my head to look at what i have just done... I draw with my head to close to the paper and No i dont need eyeglasses. Can i get some likes and comments please?

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário