18/11/2011

I gave mine to you

At this point of my life i stoped caring about other people might think, i just care about what i feel. I feel you nothing else, 24/7. I dont care people laugh at my foolish love for you, i just feel sorry for them cause they probably never felt love like i do although you reject me what i feel for you worths all the pain of rejection.
The message above it's just and outflow of my feelings... now what can i say to you (this is so cool, talking like i have a lot of subscriber/visitors i got 1 subscriber and 30 visitors... and the best part is that everyone can see that)
About the drawing itself what can i say.... it has no heart like me cause i gave it to someone but she broke it,  i wish i have read the instrutions manual so i could fix my heart quicker but i honestly think i will need a heart transplant cause this one will never forget her.
I real want to talk today it's 05:00 here, do you people believe typing this bullshit actually makes me feel better than drawing... when i draw something related to me only intensifies what i feel for good or for bad, but writing it here feels like i am screaming all my feelings out loud and that is so relaxing.
See you again in 8 hours or so i hope i sleep well today, if you read all this text thank you for listening me.



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário